Monday, May 14, 2012

Megan Easterly

My friend, Megan, went home to her Jesus Saturday. I rejoice that she no longer is in pain, but am selfishly wishing she was still be here, while at the same time would not want her to have to stay here and suffer. I hope that I never forget her beautiful smile, and her attitude about life. "In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire — may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed." 1 Peter 1:6-7. Megan ran hard all the way into her Saviors arms, and now she is receiving her reward. Praise God for the hope we have that this life is not all there is. Megan, you are free now, and in no more pain. God is good.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you have lost such a good friend. She sounds like a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture shows how Megan lived---free and full of joy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete